Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to read what's on my mind. Like what you see? Just click "Follow Me"

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

You asked, I answered!

Y'all have been asking me to write in my blog again and I'm sorry I haven't done that in a while. Well here it is... Don't set your life up in situations that can cause you to get disappointed. Whether you are 12, 22, or 82, no situation is worth the disappointment. That does not mean not to take risks. It means only that you must take your risks with caution. Do not ever get high hopes because when the best of things are going well, everything can just as easily tumble downward. Simply, life live day-by-day because when you do so, there is no possible way you can be filled with disappointment. Y'all wanted a post, there you go. <More to come, whenever.>

No comments:

Post a Comment