Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to read what's on my mind. Like what you see? Just click "Follow Me"

Monday, January 10, 2011

January 9, 2011

Good evening. After many times of drama and suffering that I have seen throughout my high school career, I have grown to realize that no one knows what you are going through except yourself. Therefore, it is impossible to talk to someone about your problems in order to get them fixed. The only way you can possibly achieve that sense of acceptance that everything will be okay is through a journal or diary that you keep. That is what this is for me. Now I realize that this blog may be very poorly read or followed and that many early opinions of me publishing such a personal thing may lead me to be an egotistical prick, but I do this only for two reasons. 1) I hope to one day reach out to someone through my posts of poetry and journalism so that they are touched in some way and 2) I want other people to see that they are not the only one with problems that I may also have. So those of you that decide to read this. Thank you for your time and I hope you are entertained by my writing. Feel free to comment and give feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment